These Glazed Bacon Crackers are an easy appetizer recipe that your guests will LOVE!
If you want to be the talk of the next party (in a good way, of course), you must make these super easy Glazed Bacon Crackers! People will be chasing you down to share the recipe.
I love how the smoky bacon is enveloped in a sweet glaze that has just a hint of heat.
If you don’t like the spice from the pepper, you can always omit it. Or, if you like things a little spicier you can always add a little more pepper – it’s entirely up to you.
It’s a good thing that they are easy to make since they will be devoured in a matter of minutes. So, you better make two batches! And, if you’re taking them to a party – bring a copy of the recipe. You will be asked for it. I promise!
If you love bacon, head over our Bacon Month giveaway HERE. You can enter to win a super awesome Bacon Month prize pack.
And, for all of you bacon addicts out there, as part of Bacon Month we are sharing bacon recipes every Tuesday and Saturday in August. So stay tuned – there’s lots more bacon-liciousness to come! Here are some of the other bacon recipes being shared today:
Glazed Bacon Crackers
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 box Townhouse crackers
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cut each bacon slice into quarters
- Place a rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet
- Place crackers on rack - you can place them close together
- Place one bacon quarter on each cracker
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cayenne
- Sprinkle a small amount of the brown sugar mixture on top of the bacon
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp
FREE 10 Must Have Easy Recipes eBook!
Thank you so much for visiting It Is a Keeper! Make sure you grab your FREE eCookbook
10 Must Have Easy Recipes for Busy Cooks