Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- 1 block of cream cheese at room temperature 8 0z
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese divided
- 1 1/2 cups Prego Traditional Italian Sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- slices Pepperoni
Spread cream cheese in an even layer in a pie dish or 9x9 baking dish.
Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese on top.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 teaspoon oregano on top of the cheese.
Pour Prego on top of the seasoning, making sure to spread it out evenly.
Top with remaining cheeses and seasonings.
Place pepperoni slices on top.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheeses melt.
Serve hot with toasted baguette slices.
Did you enjoy this post?
Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, The Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!