Skip the candy and fill your child’s Easter basket with these fun, non-candy Easter basket ideas.
10 Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas
I received product in exchange for this post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
- A kite (we always got a kite in our Easter basket!)
- Music downloads (my husband always got an album in his basket!)
- Simon Swipe game
- Outdoor toys like buckets and shovels
- Fur Real Friends Bunny
- Sorry Revenge card game
- Nerf N-Sports Sonic Howler Flying Disk
- Electronic Yahtzee
- Nerf Dude Perfectshot Hoops Set
This Nerf Dude Perfectshot Hoops Set has been on my guy’s wish-list for a while now. He’s dying to be able to play basket ball in the house. The order has been given to the Easter Bunny so we’ll see if he delivers (wink, wink!).
Did you enjoy this post?
Then get on the list! Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, 7 Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!