Cleaning the bathroom just got easier with these 5 tips to speed clean your bathroom. These will quickly become your favorite spring cleaning tips and tricks.
This post was sponsored by Charmin as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Some people actually enjoy cleaning. I am not one of those people. I like to organize. I like to rearrange. I do not like to clean.
I do, however, enjoy freshly cleaned spaces so I know that pulling out the cleaning cloths, squirt bottles and vacuum is a necessary evil.
Of all of the cleaning chores around the the house, cleaning the bathroom is my least favorite. Nevertheless, it needs to be done. I usually tackle both bathrooms on the same day so I don’t prolong the inevitable.
Over the years, I’ve come up with a few tips to help me speed clean our bathrooms. My motto is get in there and get it done.
5 Tips for Speed Cleaning Your Bathroom
- Keep all of your cleaning supplies together — microfiber cloths, glass cleaner, disinfectant, etc. By keeping everything together, you’re not wasting time gathering your supplies. I like to use a plastic caddy so I can carry my supplies from bathroom to bathroom.
- Eliminate soap scum naturally by mixing equal parts vinegar and water into a spray bottle. This is a great natural cleaning agent that will take on your toughest bathroom grime.
- Spray disinfectant on all surfaces (sinks, toilet, tub/shower) and let it sit while you clean the mirrors. This gives the disinfectant a chance to work so you don’t have to scrub as much.
- Quickly clean baseboards and floor corners with the crevice attachment on your vacuum. I love the crevice attachment on my vacuum. I use it to clean so many things.
- Set out clean towels and fresh rolls of toilet paper. This is the last step in making a bathroom feel fresh and clean. Plus, by restocking your tp, you won’t end up in an embarrassing situation.
I recently tried Charmin® Essentials Strong and compared it to my usual 1000 sheet brand. I didn’t tell anyone in my family that I made the swap because I wanted to see if they noticed.
The result was almost immediate. Everyone commented on how much softer it was.
I was impressed by how affordable Charmin® Essentials Strong was. It was comparable to my 1000 sheet brand price while having the softness of the pricier products.
Plus, the package fit in my shopping basket! I know this may seem like a bizarre benefit, but I hate having to stuff the gigantic package of my 1000 sheet brand underneath my cart. Charmin® Essentials Strong fits nicely right in my cart so I’m struggling trying to get it out from under the cart when I check out at the grocery store.
Overall, I would say that Charmin® Essentials Strong is definitely a keeper!
Charmin is inviting shoppers to upgrade their tp and get a free roll. Simply swap your Angel Soft® for Charmin Essentials Soft and Scott® 1000 for Charmin Essentials Strong and tweet your TP swap out request to @Charmin using the hashtag #CharminEssentials and #Promotion, and Charmin will send you a free roll. Read the terms and conditions here.
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!