There is more to weight loss than eating bland foods that you dread. Here are 30 Weight Watchers recipes with points for you to make your healthy lifestyle happier.
Many people believe that the only way to lose weight is by counting calories. Although counting calories is part of weight loss, there are many other actions one must take in order to live a healthy lifestyle.
Weight Watchers is a program, which not only entails a healthier lifestyle but also a tasty way to lose weight. Unlike other weight loss programs, Weight Watchers has countless recipes in which you can track your food choices while on the program.
With Weight Watchers friendly meals, you can boost your energy and increase your metabolism while eating meals that you enjoy. I have compiled a list of Weight Watchers friendly recipes that will make you forget that you are dieting.
30 Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes
Weight Watchers Friendly Lunch/Dinner Recipes
- Crock Pot Chunky Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Hamburger Stew
- Honey Balsamic Pork
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Skinny Tomato Beef Macaroni Stew
- Crockpot Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Chipotle Chicken Zucchini “Fideo” Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- One-Pan Baked Lemon Chicken w/ Vegetables
- Tomato and Asparagus Salad
- Corn Chowder
- Marinated Cucumber Salad
- Vitamix Pumpkin Soup
- Slow Cooker Beef and Barley Soup
- Slow Cooker Blissful Butternut Squash Soup
- Slow Cooker Apple Bacon Barbeque Chicken
- Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- Orange Ginger Roasted Tofu
- Lightened Irish Seafood Chowder
- Greek Orzo and Beef Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- Easy Baked Chicken With Marinara Sauce
- Chicken and Whole Wheat Biscuit Casserole
Weight Watchers Friendly Breakfast Recipes
- Cherry Apple Baked Oatmeal
- Spinach, Feta, and Artichoke Breakfast Bake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Hash brown Cups
- Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes
- Breakfast Tostada with Egg and Salsa
Must-Have Weight Watchers Accessories
- Weight Watchers All Time Favorites Cookbook
- Weight Watchers Smart Points Recipes with Points
- Food Scale
- Portion Control Containers
Did you enjoy this post?
Then get on the list! Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, 7 Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!
More Posts You'll Love
Latest posts by Kaleigh Barr (see all)
- 40 Mouth Watering Smoothie Recipes - February 3, 2017
- Things You Didn’t Know You Could Make in a Slow Cooker - January 30, 2017
- 20 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes - January 27, 2017