Decorating for the holiday is so much easier when you pack up your holiday decorations carefully. Here are some great Christmas Decoration Storage Ideas to inspire you.
If you take the time to carefully pack away your holiday decorations, you will save yourself a ton of time (and aggravation) when it comes to decoration next year. I like to store all of my decorations in these clear storage totes.
Then I neatly stack all of my totes in one of these storage units. This storage unit is a fantastic way to organize your decorations and other items you store. You can read more about how I use them to organize school work here.
I also use other storage items to make sure that my decorations are safe and secure and my holiday lights don’t turn into a big, tangled mess. I’m sharing all of my ideas with you below.
Christmas Decoration Storage Ideas
- Innovative Home Creations Christmas Ornament Storage: Keep your precious glass ornaments from breaking.
- Gift Wrap Organizer: Wrapping is so much easier when your supplies are all in one place.
- Premium Christmas Tree Bag: This makes tree storage a snap!
- Snapware Ornament Storage Container: These are great for keeping ornaments organized.
- 64 Compartment Cube Ornament Organizer: Another great ornament storage idea.
- Gift Wrap Storage Bag: Another great gift wrap storage idea (ps…it’s not just for Christmas!)
- Christmas Ornament Storage Chest: These are super handy.
- Holiday Plastic Storage Tote Box: These are perfect for stacking!
- Supreme Canvas Holiday Christmas Wreath Storage Bag: Protect your holiday wreath with this.
- Holiday Wing Lid Organizer Set with 75 Ornament Dividers: This holds 75 ornaments!
- Deluxe Red Christmas Tree Storage Bag & Canvas 30″ Inch Wreath Bag: This will hold your tree AND your wreath!
- Light and Cord Wind Ups: A must have to keep lights in order.
- Organize It All Christmas Ornament Storage Box: I love this!
- Pop-Open Christmas Gift Wrap Organizer: This is so clever!
- Install N Store Light Storage Reels: Perfect for tangle free lights.
- Christmas Tree Storage Bag: Another tree storage option
- Ornament Storage Box with Movable Dividers: I like that you can move the dividers to fit your ornaments.
- Deep Clip Box, Clear with Blue Aquarium Latches: The lids latch so you don’t have to worry about them coming off.
- Fabric Storage Containers: A great alternative to plastic.
I’m Sharing my Decoration Storage Tips on WNEP Morning News
You can also download my Holiday Decoration Storage Labels here:
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!