Looking for ideas to help your Cub Scout win his next Pinewood Derby race? I have you covered! Check out these clever Pinewood Derby car ideas.
Cub Scout Pinewood Derby races are so much fun! But, there is actually a lot of science that goes into creating a race-winning, fast car.
I’ve compiled a list of tools and items needed to ensure your car is going as fast as it possibly can. There even templates and patterns for creating prize-winning cars.
If your Cub Scout has the need for speed, you must check out this list of ideas and accessories. They are sure to improve his race times and maybe even win him the big trophy!
Pinewood Derby Car Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating the Coolest Car: Patterns and templates to design a winning car
- Speed Secrets for Crossing the Finish Line First: Techniques and tips to help create a race winning car
- Pinewood Derby Practice Track: Set up your own track and hone your car design at home.
- BSA Pinecar Decals or Dry Transfers: Personalize your car with these fun decals
- Pinewood Derby Dry Graphite : Graphite helps increase a car’s speed
- Woodland Scenics Pine Car Derby Car Kit: This kit has everything you need to build a Pinewood Derby car
- Complete Pinewood Derby Car Kits
- Pinewood Derby Tuning Set Speed Kit: This set has everything you need to make sure your car is running as fast as possible
- Pinewood Derby 2.5 Degree Bent BSA Axles: Specially designed to help increase speed
- Pinewood Derby PRO Driller Tool: This tool will help you drill perfectly precise holes for axels
- Pinewood Derby Precision Wheels: These wheels are designed to help your car go faster
- Pinewood Derby Lathed BSA Speed Wheels: Gain speed with these wheels
- Pinewood Derby PRO Axle Inserter Guide: This gadget helps you easily align axels and wheels
- PRO Pinewood Derby Wheel Bore Polishing Kit: Increase speed with a smooth, polished wheel
- Pinewood Derby Weights – Tungsten Putty: Easily apply the perfect amount of weigh to your car
- Pinewood Derby Weight Placement Drilling Tool: This tools helps you easily add weight right where it’s needed
Did you enjoy this post?
Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, The Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!