“This post was sponsored by Weight Watchers as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.”
Manage your weight and eat better throughout the day with these 10 power snack ideas.
Now that we’re almost one month in to our New Year’s resolutions, it’s time to talk snacks.
One of the cornerstones to healthy eating is making sure we are prepared to answer our cravings.
I’ve put together a list of 10 Healthy Life Hacks to help you stay on track and keep working toward your goals.
10 Power Snacks You Should be Eating
- Granola Granola is one of my favorite power snacks. It’s so easy to make a big batch and customize it with your favorite mix-ins. Here’s my favorite recipe.
- Greek Yogurt This is a protein-packed powerhouse snack. You can eat it plain or stir in your favorite fruit and nuts.
- No Bake Energy Bites These sweet bites are packed with good-for-you ingredients. Plus, they will satisfy your sweet tooth without sabotaging your goals.
- Whole Grains One of the easiest changes you can make is to swap processed white grains for 100% whole grains. Look for the whole grain versions of your favorite snacks.
- Nut Butters Whether you prefer peanut butter, almond butter or something else, nut butters pack protein in your snack. Spread them on fruit, rice cakes or drizzled over popcorn for a pick-me-up.
- Smoothies These are one of my favorite snacks. I feel like I’m being sinful when I’m really getting lots of power nutrients. This green smoothie is my favorite!
- Hummus Feel like some dip? Try hummus. It’s super easy to make at home – even in a slow cooker like this recipe.
- Avocados You can eat them sliced, halved or smashed, but what ever way you choose, you’ll be getting lots of good Omega-3s! Try this avocado snack recipe.
- Nuts I always keep individual packs of nuts in my purse for a quick snack. The satisfy my cravings for something crunchy.
- Cheese I like to keep individual servings of cheese on hand so I can easily grab and go. I love the Weight Watchers Light Mozzarella String Cheese.
I’m loving Weight Watchers Light Mozzarella String Cheese. It’s made from milk, has a great taste and is only 1 SmartPoints per serving.
Not only is the flavor great, but it’s fun to eat (by pulling it apart). And, because they are individually wrapped, my snack is portion controlled and completely portable.
Weight Watchers promises a “Great Taste GuaranCheesed! Love it or get your money back”. If you’re not satisfied with the taste of the product, Weight Watchers is providing a money back guarantee offer valid from January 1, 2017 – April 30, 2017. Full Terms & Conditions as well as rebate details can be found here.
I found Weight Watchers Light Mozzarella String Cheese at my local Walmart in the diary section. You can snag this Digital Savings offer for $1.00 off on 2 Weight Watchers Cheese items at Walmart. Offer begins January 1, 2017 and ends January 31, 2017. There are a limited quantity of coupons available.
Did you enjoy this post?
Then get on the list! Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, 7 Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!