Wondering how to make homemade cleaning products? Here are 15 homemade household cleaning products you can use right now. These are some of my favorite spring cleaning tips and tricks.
Whether you’re tired of spending too much money on cleaning products that you run out of in weeks, or you don’t like spreading dangerous chemicals around your house, there’s a fix for that. Stop worrying about germs and start making these products.
Here are 15 homemade household cleaning products that really get the job done.
How to Make Homemade Cleaning Products
Making homemade household cleaning products is much easier than you would think. With a few simple ingredients, you can mix up everything from laundry detergent to window cleaners to disinfectants.
The best part is they’re very economical, environmentally sound and you can virtually eliminate harsh chemicals.
15 Homemade Household Cleaning Products
- Homemade Natural Heavy Duty Household Cleaner Recipe
- Homemade Mopping Solution for Cleaning Tile Floors
- Three Homemade Cleaning Wipes Recipes
- Best Ever Homemade Window, Glass, Stainless Steel Cleaner
- DIY Lavender Linen Spray
- Homemade Laundry Soap
- Garbage Disposal Cleaning with Vinegar Ice Cubes
- Homemade Carpet Deodorizer Power Cleaner Recipe
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Citrus and Lavender Toilet Fizzies
- Homemade Air Freshener
- DIY Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Homemade Dusting Spray
- DIY Reusable Cleaning Wipes
- Homemade Grease Cleaner
My Favorite Cleaning Tools
Did you enjoy this post?
Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, The Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!