If you’re short on time, you can still have a great home cooked dinner. Here is a collection of 15 minute dinner recipes.
Every cook needs a few recipes that can be put together so quickly it feels like no time at all. These 15 minute meals are great for all the busy cook’s who simply don’t have the time to spend cooking. They are perfect for busy families on the go or for those days when you just don’t feel like cooking.
I’ve found a variety of 15 minute dinner recipes that will get a delicious home-cooked meal on the table in no time.
15 Minute Dinner Recipes
- Spicy Seared Scallops with Pea Puree
- BBQ Chicken Tacos
- Baja Fish Tacos
- 15 Minute Turkey Soup
- Gnocchi and Ham in Butter Garlic Sauce
- Sausage Dogs
- 15 Minute Spaghetti Sauce
- 15 Minute BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- 15 Minute Chicken Alfredo
- Healthy Bean and Sausage Soup
- Tilapia Parmesan
- Skillet Thai Peanut Chicken Penne
- Grilled Cumin Lime Chicken
- Spicy Steak Bites and Asparagus
- Kielbasa, Pepper, Onion and Potato Hash
- Guacamole Stuffed Chicken
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Creamy Coconut Shrimp
- Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese
- Penne Rosa
- Easy Lo Mein
- 15 Minute Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- 15 Minute Honey Garlic Chicken
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Cheap and Easy Taco Bowl
- Paprika Chicken
- 15 Minute Garlic Shrimp Zoodles
- 15 Minute Tomato and Tortellini Soup
More 15 Minute Dinner Recipes
Did you enjoy this post?
Then get on the list! Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, 7 Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!