This Jack Daniels Glaze recipe is sweet, peppery and packed with flavor!
This is one of my all time favorite sauces. The thick, syrupy glaze goes great with so many things — steaks, chops and burgers.
I especially love it on these Whiskey Burgers with Candied Peppered Bacon.
I got the idea for this sauce from a bottle of bourbon glaze that I found in a home party catalog. After many test batches, I found a recipe that tastes just like original. The only difference is, I substituted whiskey for the bourbon.
This sauce keeps very well, so I always make a double or triple batch. This way, I always have it on hand.
If you’re planning to use this sauce on the grill, make sure you add it during the final few minutes of grilling. Otherwise, the sauce will burn. Or, you could always add it just before serving.
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⅓ cups dark brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons minced white onions
- 1 teaspoon Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1 teaspoon crushed pineapple
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic
- Combine water, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Stir occasionally until mixture boils, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan and stir.
- Let simmer for 35-45 minutes or until sauce has reduced by half and is thick and syrupy.
FREE 10 Must Have Easy Recipes eBook!
Thank you so much for visiting It Is a Keeper! Make sure you grab your FREE eCookbook
10 Must Have Easy Recipes for Busy Cooks