I am so excited to introduce a special guest-blogger today — Robin from Masshole Mommy
Why hello there everyone. My name is Robin and around the blogosphere I’m known better as the Masshole Mommy. Christina has graciously let me fill her shoes today (which is a great honor I might add),
so you’re stuck with me whether you like it or not so I will try my best to make her proud. A little about me: I’m a WAHM mom, a Disney lover, a foodie and most of all, I like to enjoy a delicious cocktail every now and again, so today I wanted to share one of my favorites with you – the Milky Way Martini!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 2 oz of vanilla vodka
- 2 oz of white creme de cacao
- 2 oz of Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
Here’s what you do:
1. Start by chilling your martini glass. These types of drinks always seem to taste better in a chilled glass, right?
2. Then place the ice cubes, vodka, white creme de cacao, and Bailey’s into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
3. Drizzle chocolate syrup into the inside of the glass.
4. Pour the cocktail into the glass and serve.
If you get a chance to try this, I would love to hear how you liked it, so be sure to drop me a line and let me know what you thought.
OMG! That sounds absolutely deeevine! Make sure you stop by Masshole Mommy and tell Robin that It’s a Keeper sent you! Thanks for guest posting today, Robin!
FREE Brilliant Kitchen Hack Guide
Stop wasting time in the kitchen. I've put together a handy guide of Brilliant Kitchen Hacks that will save you time! Get your FREE copy now.