Easy crock pot recipes are an essential tool in any busy mom’s toolbox – especially during the holidays! This recipe for Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole can help make your holidays less stressful.
Holidays can be a lot of fun, but we all know the stress it can bring as well. One of the ways I streamline is by using my slow cooker as much as possible.
We all know it can be a lifesaver during the week for dinner. But did you realize you can use it to help get your holiday meals on the table too?
Not only is this recipe easy to make, but you can free up some oven space too!
Easy Slow Cooker Recipes: Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- 1 can (14.75 oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cans (16 oz each) Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 (2.8 oz) can French fried onions
- Combine soup, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans and ⅔ cup of the French fried onions in a slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until bubbly.
- Stir the mixture and top with remaining French fried onions.
- Cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
For more dinner inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It’s a Keeper:
If you like this recipe, here are some of my other favorite side dishes…