Easy crock pot recipes are an essential tool in any busy mom’s toolbox – especially during the holidays! This recipe for Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole can help make your holidays less stressful.
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information read my disclosure policy.
Holidays can be a lot of fun, but we all know the stress it can bring as well. One of the ways I streamline is by using my slow cooker as much as possible.
We all know it can be a lifesaver during the week for dinner. But did you realize you can use it to help get your holiday meals on the table too?
Not only is this recipe easy to make, but you can free up some oven space too!
My Favorite Slow Cooker Tools
- My favorite slow cooker
- My favorite casserole slow cooker
- Disposable slow cooker liners (I can’t live without these!)
- Slow cooker travel bag
My Favorite Slow Cooker Cookbooks
- Slow Cooker Revolution
- Fix It and Forget It Big Cookbook
- The Magical Slow Cooker: Recipes for Busy Moms
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Easy Slow Cooker Recipes: Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
- 1 can (14.75 oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cans (16 oz each) Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 (2.8 oz) can French fried onions
- Combine soup, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans and ⅔ cup of the French fried onions in a slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until bubbly.
- Stir the mixture and top with remaining French fried onions.
- Cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
FREE Brilliant Kitchen Hack Guide
Stop wasting time in the kitchen. I've put together a handy guide of Brilliant Kitchen Hacks that will save you time! Get your FREE copy now.