I am so in love with the fresh, new design. It’s bright and cheery and really shows off the food. After all, that is why you’re here, right?!
This site redesign has been in the works for a while. I’ve been working with my web designers to come up with a design and features that meets your needs. You may have noticed that I have two new sections on the homepage:
- How to Cook With Kids: This is where I will share kid-tested and mother-approved recipes and ideas on how you can get your kids to help you in the kitchen.
- Dinner411: Dinner time doesn’t have to be stressful. I promise. This section will showcase recipes that are easy to make and can be on the table fast (usually in less than 30 minutes).
Have you seen my YouTube Cooking Channel? I have a bunch of cooking videos and quick tips to help you make the most of your time in the kitchen. I’ve been cooking up a storm and trying to get most of it on video. So, stay tuned for more in the near future! Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss a single episode.
And, I’m not done yet! There are still some updates that need to be made. You’ll have to bear with me a little bit longer. There are still some pages that I want to build out and some features that I want to add.
Connect With Me
Stay up to date with everything that I’m cooking up by connecting with me on these social networks:
A Note About Facebook: You may have noticed that you are seeing fewer status updates from Pages on Facebook. That’s because Facebook has changed the way they determine what they are allowing you to see in your feed. To make sure that you are staying updated with what I’m up to, make sure you like, comment and/or share my posts. This tells Facebook that you are still interested in seeing my content and they will continue to include it in your feed.
Connect With Me
So take a look around and tell me what you think! If you’re new to It’s a Keeper or not sure where to go first, start here!
I love hearing from my readers! Feel free to leave me a message, ask a question or share a recipe on any of my social networks. Or, you can send me an old-fashioned email too!
Latest posts by Christina Hitchcock (see all)
- Classic Mojito - November 27, 2015
- Elf on a Shelf Ideas: Naughty & Nice Notice Printables - November 27, 2015
- Giving Back to Our Military - November 26, 2015