Get ready for the Lenten season with this great collection of fish dinner recipes for Lent.
I don’t know about you, but during the Lenten season, I struggle to come up with meatless meals. I get bored making the same recipes over and over.
This collection of fish, seafood and other meatless recipes should help you find inspiration for Lent-friendly meals.
Easy Fish Dinner Recipes for Lent (and other meatless recipes)
- Asian Marinated Fish
- Orange Lime Fish Tacos
- Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
- Shrimp Tacos with Boom Boom Sauce
- Salmon Burgers
- Baked Salmon with Asparagus
- Sweet Teriyaki Salmon
- Easy BBQ Grilled Salmon
- Spicy Seared Scallops
- Crab Stuffed Tilapia
*Scroll down for the rest of the recipes.
- Tuna Cakes with Garlic Lemon Aioli
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Roasted Italian Shrimp
- Creamy Shrimp and Rice
- Roasted Shrimp Cocktail
- Shrimp with Orzo and Peas
- Buffalo Tuna Chopped Salad
- Tilapia Fish Tacos
- Crab Fries and Fish Basket
- Spicy Lemon Fish Foil Dinner
More meatless dishes you may like:
- Crock Pot Pierogies
- American Pierogies
- Chipotle Veggie Burgers
- Cauliflower Soup
- Three Cheese Garden Veggie Pizza
- Pizza Roll Ups
- Gnocci and Broccoli with Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Spaghetti with Lentils
FREE Kitchen Hacks & Cheat Sheet Guide!
Thank you so much for visiting It Is a Keeper! Make sure you grab your FREE guide!
Brilliant Kitchen Hacks & Cheat Sheet