I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. These TWIX Caramelita Bars are an easy dessert that the whole family will love. They are loaded with caramel and real TWIX candy bars! One of my favorite easy dessert recipes on It’s a Keeper are Chocolate Caramelitas
Easy Desserts: TWIX Caramelita Bars
- 2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour, divided
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup salted caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (6 ounces) package TWIX Bites, chopped
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13×9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine oats, 1 ½ cups flour, brown sugar and baking soda in mixing bowl.
- Add butter and mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup of the crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine ice cream topping and remaining ¼ cup flour in bowl, whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle over bottom of crust and spread to edges.
- Sprinkle chopped TWIX and chocolate chips on top of caramel mixture.
- Crumble the reserved crust mixture on top.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
For more easy recipes, check out these pages on It’s a Keeper:
FREE 10 Must Have Easy Recipes eBook!
Thank you so much for visiting It Is a Keeper! Make sure you grab your FREE eCookbook
10 Must Have Easy Recipes for Busy Cooks