This summer I’m giving you over 12 weeks of the best slow cooker recipes of all time. That’s right you’ll have more than 20 easy crock pot recipes to get you through those long, hot days.
When it’s hot out, there is nothing worse that turning on your stove and oven to make dinner. Let’s face, it’s already hot enough. We don’t need to add to it by cooking.
And, if you factor in busy summer schedules filled with activities, vacations and being outside, who has time to even think about cooking?!
That’s why I put together this Slow Cookin’ Summer series. I’ve rounded up over 15 bloggers to share their favorite easy recipes for a slow cooker with you.
Each week there will be one or two new slow cooker recipes posted to give you inspiration and help build your collection of easy crock pot recipes. There’s everything from healthy easy dinner recipes to quick easy dessert recipes to crock pot breakfast recipes. You can get them all here, all summer long!
Best Slow Cooker Recipes for Summer
- Crock Pot Oats
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- Creole Pork Tenderloin
- Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Three Bean Beef and Chili
- Crockpot Hummus
- Southwestern Turkey Chili
- Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Slow Cooker Mango Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- Slow Cooker Cubano Sliders
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
My Favorite Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- Crock Pot Ravioli
- Slow Cooker Mexican Fiesta Chicken
- Honey Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken
- Slow Cooker Beer Braised Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Crock Pot Chili
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast – Italian Style
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- Creamy Italian Slow Cooker Chicken
- Slow Cooker Venison Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork BBQ
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos with Sriracha Slaw and Candy Sauce
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Steak
- Sticky Slow Cooker Chicken
- Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Vegetables
- Slow Cooker Mulled Cider
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole
My slow cooker is one of the hardest working appliances in my kitchen. It’s such a time saving option for busy weeknights.
When it comes to slow cookers, there are many options available – from the basic to the ultra fancy. My favorite is the Crock-Pot Casserole Crock slow cooker. I have had a number of slow cookers over the years and this is by far my favorite. It’s easy to use and I love that I can easily made casseroles in it. It’s just the right size and it has handy clips that hold the lid on securely while you’re traveling.
I also love to use disposable slow cooker liners — they really make clean up easy.
Oh, and one last thing, if you’re looking for some tips on using your slow cooker, check out this post.
Did you enjoy this post?
Then get on the list! Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, 7 Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!