If you are looking for a a great wing recipe that is easy to make, give these Korean BBQ wings a try! This grilled chicken wing marinade is a super easy recipe and is finger-lickin’ good!
We love wings! But I don’t love making a mess of my kitchen when I’m craving them.
A while back, I discovered Tyson Grilling Wings (remember my Sweet & Spicy wings?) and I fell in love! They are so each to make. They go from the freeze to the grill and are done in no time.
There’s no greasy mess or a kitchen full of dishes to clean.
I was playing around with different grilled chicken wing marinades. I love the flavor of Korean food (remember my Bulgogi recipe?) so I thought I would come up with a Korean inspired sauce.
There is so much flavor in this sauce. It’s sweet and salty and spicy and sticky. Everything I love in a wing sauce!
This recipe is definitely a keeper!
Check out these resources for more grilled chicken wing marinade recipes:
Korean BBQ Wings
- 12 Tyson Grillin Wings
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ cup sherry
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup chili garlic sauce
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan. Add ginger to the oil and saute for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add sherry, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce to the pan and whisk until combined.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, or until desired consistency.
- Grill wings according to package directions.
- Remove ½ cup of the sauce from the pan and use for basting.
- During the last 5 minutes of grilling, baste wings with sauce, turning frequently.
- Remove from the grill and toss the wings in the remaining sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Did you enjoy this post?
Then get on the list! Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, 100 Easy Recipes