Welcome to my Slow Cookin’ Summer series where I’m sharing 12 weeks of easy recipes for a slow cooker! Make sure you subscribe to It’s a Keeper so you don’t miss a single one! Just click here and I will email you as soon as a new recipe is posted.
Let’s keep the Slow Cookin’ Summer Series going with this recipe from Candi from A Day in Candiland. Here’s her recipe:
My name is Candi and I blog over at A Day in Candiland. I am totally honored to be able to share my Crockpot Nutella Cheesecakes with Christina’s readers in her summer slow cooker series.
These cheesecakes are super easy, and who doesn’t love to use their crockpot and “Nutella.” I know what you are saying, Yum. It’s a win-win, right? This recipe takes about 20 minutes to prepare and then put it in the slow-cooker and a few hours later you just need to refrigerate and it’s done. I also used another of my favorites and that is mason jars. I love the fact that each person gets their own treat and you can decorate the jars if you really want to impress your friends.
Crock Pot Nutella Cheesecakes
Part of It’s a Keeper’s Slow Cookin’ Summer Series
Crunch mixture (bottom layer)
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreo cookies (chocolate only no cream)
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 6 8oz Mason Jars
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Nutella or chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 room temperature large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream or whipped topping, mini chocolate chips, crushed Oreo cookies, chopped hazelnuts, and or chocolate ganache.
- In a bowl, combine the cookies, nuts, and chocolate chips.
- In a mixer, beat together cream cheese, Nutella, eggs, and vanilla on medium speed.
- Spoon half of the crunch mixture on the bottom of the mason jars. Top with half of the cheesecake mixture, then remaining crunch mixture, then remaining cheesecake mixture. Make sure the jars are not more than 2/3 full.
- Fill bottom of crock pot with 1/2 inch of water. Place jars into crockpot filled with 1/2 inch of water. Cover crockpot and cook on high for 1 1/2 hours. Turn crockpot off and let cool for about an hour. Cover cheesecakes with aluminum foil and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipping cream, and remainder of crunch mixture or drizzle some chocolate syrup.
If you like chocolate and cheesecakes, I promise you will love these Crockpot Nutella Cheesecakes. You can also find some of my other dessert recipes on my Easy Recipes page. I hope you enjoy the rest of the Summer Slow Cooker series.
Thanks so much for sharing your great recipe, Candi! If you like this recipe, please pin it or share it! And, of course make sure you subscribe to It’s a Keeper so you don’t miss a single one!
That’s right, my friends! You can enter to win this awesome Casserole Crock! I just love mine! You can read about how I use it here. It’s perfect for casseroles, lasagnas, desserts and so much more! And, it will surely come in handy during the holidays.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It’s a Keeper:
Did you enjoy this post?
Then get on the list! Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, 7 Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!