New? Start Here!
Are you new to It’s a Keeper? I’m so happy you stopped by! I have a lots of easy recipes, quick dinner ideas and easy crock pot recipes to help you get dinner on the table fast!
Hi! I’m Christina, the chief cook and bottle washer here at It’s a Keeper. I’m a northeastern Pennsylvania food blogger and a self-proclaimed recipe hoarder who reads cook books cover to cover like most people read a juicy novel. I’m also a wife and busy mom. Let me give you a quick tour of It’s a Keeper so you don’t miss anything.
Here’s what you’ll find on my website:
Easy recipes, quick dinner ideas and easy crock pot recipes
This is probably the reason you stopped by in the first place. If you’re a busy mom like me, I can help you get dinner on the table too. Dinner time doesn’t have to be stressful. I promise.
Cooking Videos & Tutorials
Did you know it’s super easy to make your own healthy homemade granola? I have a video to show you just how easy it is.
I also have other cooking videos, tutorials and product demos.
Over the years, I’ve developed a system that allows me to get delicious, homemade meals on the table, despite our hectic schedule. With a little planning and a few easy recipes you can have dinner under control, too!
Each week, I share my family’s weekly meal plan with you. I even include a hand printable that you can use to stay organized.
How to Cook with Kids
Every home chef needs a sous chef. Getting your kids into the kitchen is a great way to teach them valuable skills and help them eat better. It’s a proven fact that kids like to eat dishes that they’ve helped prepare.
I share kid-tested and mother-approved recipes and ideas on how you can get your kids to help you in the kitchen.
Get the Most out of It’s a Keeper
To get the most of my website, don’t be afraid to click around.
- You can search for recipes using the search box at the top
- You can also use the recipe index in the menu bar above to search
- If you find a recipe you like, you can print it for later by clicking on the “Print Recipe” button
- Make sure you get new recipes delivered right to your in-box as soon as I post them! Subscribe to my e-newsletter by entering your email address below.
- Make sure you follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram to connect with me
- Keep checking back! I’m always adding new recipes!