And get excited about dinner again!
Help is here!
I’ve done the hard work for you. Dinner411: Easy Recipes & Tips to Get You Out of the Dinner Rut is chocked full of recipes that I have personally tested and have deemed “keepers”.
- Are easy to make. Afterall, who’s got time for a 90 minute recipe on a Tuesday?!?
- Use common ingredients you can easily find at your local grocery store.
- Taste delicious. There’s nothing worse than trying a new recipe that looks incredible only to find out it tastes like slop. Ain’t nobody got time for that!
Ready to take control of dinner? It’s only $4.99!
(that’s less than the cost of a pizza!)
Dinner411 is so much more than just a cook book. It has everything you need to keep you organized and your family satisfied – printables, tips, tricks and step-by-step instructions. But don’t take my word for it…
Here’s what Shari had to say…
Let me help you love dinner again.
What You Get
- Recipes that are quick and easy – even for people who think they can’t cook
- Wholesome dinner options for your family
- Step-by-step instructions for getting dinner on the table…FAST!
- Tips for how to feed a family with a busy schedule
- How to handle picky eaters
- Handy printables to help keep you organized
What’s Inside Dinner411
Seven chapters of immediately actionable strategies and 25 quick and easy recipes.
INTRODUCTION: Confessions of an Overwhelmed Mother
CHAPTER 1: Organize Your Kitchen and Pantry
CHAPTER 2: Meal Planning
CHAPTER 3: Stocking Your Kitchen for Success
CHAPTER 4: Shop like a Ninja
CHAPTER 5: Quick Cooking Strategies
CHAPTER 6: Keeping the Kids Happy
CHAPTER 7: Twenty Five Easy Recipes (main dishes, side dishes and slow cooker recipes)
Not sure if Dinner411 is for you? Get a FREE sample from the book!
Sample section download link will be sent straight in to your inbox.
FREE Brilliant Kitchen Hack Guide
Stop wasting time in the kitchen. I've put together a handy guide of Brilliant Kitchen Hacks that will save you time! Get your FREE copy now.