And get excited about dinner again!
Help is here!
I’ve done the hard work for you. Dinner411: Easy Recipes & Tips to Get You Out of the Dinner Rut is chocked full of recipes that I have personally tested and have deemed “keepers”.
- Are easy to make. Afterall, who’s got time for a 90 minute recipe on a Tuesday?!?
- Use common ingredients you can easily find at your local grocery store.
- Taste delicious. There’s nothing worse than trying a new recipe that looks incredible only to find out it tastes like slop. Ain’t nobody got time for that!
Ready to take control of dinner? It’s only $4.99!
(that’s less than the cost of a pizza!)
Dinner411 is so much more than just a cook book. It has everything you need to keep you organized and your family satisfied – printables, tips, tricks and step-by-step instructions. But don’t take my word for it…
Here’s what Shari had to say…
Let me help you love dinner again.
What You Get
- Recipes that are quick and easy – even for people who think they can’t cook
- Wholesome dinner options for your family
- Step-by-step instructions for getting dinner on the table…FAST!
- Tips for how to feed a family with a busy schedule
- How to handle picky eaters
- Handy printables to help keep you organized
What’s Inside Dinner411
Seven chapters of immediately actionable strategies and 25 quick and easy recipes.
INTRODUCTION: Confessions of an Overwhelmed Mother
CHAPTER 1: Organize Your Kitchen and Pantry
CHAPTER 2: Meal Planning
CHAPTER 3: Stocking Your Kitchen for Success
CHAPTER 4: Shop like a Ninja
CHAPTER 5: Quick Cooking Strategies
CHAPTER 6: Keeping the Kids Happy
CHAPTER 7: Twenty Five Easy Recipes (main dishes, side dishes and slow cooker recipes)
Not sure if Dinner411 is for you? Get a FREE sample from the book!
Sample section download link will be sent straight in to your inbox.