Hi! I’m so glad you’re here! If you’re looking to promote your family-friendly brand or products, I would love to work with you. Let me tell you a little bit about me.
About It Is a Keeper
From recipes to family and home tips to reviews of products that make life easier, It Is a Keeper is a trusted authority for today’s busy families. I share posts about products and brands that have earned my seal of approval and my readers have come to trust my recommendations and reviews.
Based on internet averages, itisakeeper.com is visited more frequently by females who are in the age range 35-54, have children, received some college education and browse my site from home.
If this is your target market, I would love the opportunity to chat with you. Please email me at email@example.com.
- Contributor on WNEP’s (local ABC affiliate) Home & Backyard program
- Columnist for NEPA Family Times magazine
- Field editor for Taste of Home magazine
- Featured as Taste of Home magazine’s Bloggers We Love (April/May 2015)
- Featured on Huffington Post’s Awesome School Lunches
- Featured on QVC.com
- Featured on AllParenting.com
- Appeared on WBRE’s (local NBC affiliate) PA Live program
- Named one of the Top 25 Women in Business (2015) by the NEPA Business Journal
- Named Best Blog in 2014 by Happenings Magazine
- Named Best Local Blog in 2014 by The Weekender’s Reader’s Choice Awards
- Named Best Local Blogger in 2013 by The Electric City
Check out the rest of my media features here.
How We Can Work Together
Brand Ambassadorship: I would love to talk with you about developing a long-term partnership with your company/brand. There are a number of ways we can work together, including sponsored content series, videos, social media shares, website ads and more. I’m also available to represent your company/brand at conferences and live events.
Recipe Development: I love coming up with new and creative recipes for busy families. It’s my favorite part of my job. I would love to develop an original recipe that showcases your product/brand.
Sponsored Content: Sponsored posts are advertorials that offer a powerful opportunity to share your message points with my readers.
Product Review/Giveaway: When I find a great product or company that I genuinely feel is a keeper, I’m excited to share it with my readers – it can be an ingredient, a useful gadget or someplace that I love to visit. I only review or giveaway things that I genuinely love and would use with my family. If you have something that you think I will love, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes and Speaking Engagements: I’m available to work with your group or organization on the following:
- Speaking engagements
- Blogging classes
- Private cooking lessons
- Cooking parties
- Meal planning classes
- And more!
Do you have something else in mind? If you have other partnership ideas, I would love to chat with you about them. Contact me at email@example.com.
Previous Brand Partnerships
- Napoleon Grill Brand Ambassadorship
- Campbell’s Ambassador
- Slow Cookin’ Summer Series
- Shrimp Tacos with Boom Boom Sauce (Gorton’s)
- Snicker’s Poke Cake (Snicker’s)
Ready to Work Together?
If you’d like a copy of my media kit or would like to discuss partnership options, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure: As per FTC guidelines, I always disclose partnerships and sponsorships with companies to my readers. This includes a written disclaimer at the beginning of the post and using no-follow links.
Did you enjoy this post?
Then get on the list! Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, 7 Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!