This Apple Peanut Butter Snack Cake is easy to make and the perfect dessert or snack! I like it as much as my apple pie cake recipe.
My family eats a LOT of peanut butter. We usually go through a big jar each week.
The biggest culprit is my husband. He will put peanut butter on or in just about anything.
He dips pretzels in it.
He smears it on bananas.
He makes peanut butter and bacon sandwiches on toast.
The list goes on and on.
He’s also good for at least one peanut butter and jelly sandwich per day.
And, my son is following in his footsteps. He’s a PB fanatic too!
Needless to say, peanut butter is always on my shopping list.
This Apple Peanut Butter Snack Cake is right up their alley. It’s soft and chewy and full of wholesome goodness.
This cake makes a great after school snack or lunch box treat.
And, my husband will tell you that it goes great with his morning cup of coffee.
My family cannot get enough of this cake.
What is your favorite kind of cake? Leave a comment and let me know.
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of the cake recipes on It is a Keeper! Including these:
Apple Peanut Butter Snack Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×9 baking dish and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish and press it down evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are just barely browned.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.