This inventive Easter Goody Bag idea is perfect for gift giving or hiding for lots of Easter fun. Especially with its cute bunny tail design.
An Easter Goody Bag can be filled with almost anything. The Easter bag idea is something you don’t need to spend a lot of time (or money) on making Easter treats for the kids. Sometimes less is more! All you need for this cute favor is the printable (scroll down to the bottom to download the free printable file), baggies, double-sided tape.
If you want more ideas to make the Easter holiday a little easier, check this link.
MORE EASTER IDEAS YOU MIGHT LIKE
15 Incredibly Delicious Ham Recipes | Easter Egg Coloring Ideas Kids Will Love| 40+ Easter Brunch Ideas
What We Love About These Easter Goodie Bags
A great idea that is a fun way to personalize an easter gift bag for your kids or for giving as gifts to others. It only takes this free printable topper and a dew other items.
- Easy Items: The prinabtle, plastic baggies and some double sided tape.
- Family Friendly: Fun for family to help with.
- Adaptable: Can make as many or as few as you need and fill with whatever you like. Therefore it is very economical.
- Bunny Tale Printable: The topper is totally free. Just download below.
- Double Sided Tape: Attach to topper to your bag.
- Plastic Baggies: Fill these bags with whatever you like, from homemade treats to money or small toys.
How to Make Easter Gift Bag Topper
These are the basic steps for making easter goodie bags.
STEP 1: PRINT
First, print out on white cardstock and cut out. There are two tags per sheet making them easy to cut out!
STEP 2: Fold and Fill
Next, fold them in half like a tent and attach to the top of your baggie filled with goodies. Double-sided tape works great to adhere the tags to the baggies but you can also staple them on.
HOW TO MAKE THESE EASTER GOODY BAG TOPPERS?
This printable set includes 2 Bunny tails Favor Bag Topper. Download your free printable Bunny tails favor bag topper file, print the pages on heavy cardstock, cut them apart, and you have instant Easter favor bag toppers!
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO FOR THESE EASTER GOODIES BAG?
It would be great to use a little glitter to make these bags really pop and look special.
Frequently Asked Questions
Well that is the best part! Put marshmallows in there to look like real bunny tails, use mini marshmallows or giant ones. Even try the pastel colored ones.
Of course, these fun bags are a great way to celebrate.
No, there are so many fun things to place in your bags, for example:
* Wind up Toys
*Small Fidget poppers
Expert Tips for Making This Easter Gift Bag Topper
- Make as many as you need: Also great for Easter parties or class events.
- Short cut tip: Feel free to use a premade treats, such as, these sweet tarts.
- Variation tip: Even Anne’s Bunny Tail Cheddar balls can be added.
What Homemade Treat to fill your Easter Bag
How to Get These Goody Bag Printables
These printables are a PDF file that you can download and print as often as you’d like. You can get immediate access to the file by entering your email address in the box below. Not only will you get access to the printable, but you’ll also get access to the entire library of printables I’ve created.
Recipes You Might Have Missed
- Veal Parm
- Football Cookies
- 20+ Moist Carrot Cake Recipes
- Easter Egg Coloring Ideas Kids Will Love