These Easy Shamrock Tortilla Chips are a fun St. Patrick’s Day snack!
If you’re looking for a fun St. Patrick’s Day snack idea then look no further!
These super cute Shamrock Chips are a cinch to make and are good for you too.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of the St. Patrick’s Day posts on It is a Keeper!
Easy Shamrock Tortilla Chips
- 2 Spinach Wraps
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Using a shamrock shaped cookie cutter, cut out chips from each wrap.
- The size of your cookie cutter will determine how many chips you can get from each wrap.
- Place chips on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until chips are crispy.
- Allow to cool before serving.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/