These Easy Shamrock Tortilla Chips are a fun St. Patrick’s Day snack!
If you’re looking for a fun St. Patrick’s Day snack idea then look no further!
These super cute Shamrock Chips are a cinch to make and are good for you too.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of the St. Patrick’s Day posts on It is a Keeper!
Easy Shamrock Tortilla Chips
Easy Shamrock Chips
- 2 Spinach Wraps
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Using a shamrock shaped cookie cutter, cut out chips from each wrap.
- The size of your cookie cutter will determine how many chips you can get from each wrap.
- Place chips on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until chips are crispy.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.