Here are some fun and clever Leprechaun Traps kids will love to make. We know that those pesky leprechauns have a tendency to create mischief. So, why not try to catch one in the act? Your kids will have a great time from building their own Leprechaun Trap to eating some delicious Leprechaun treats!
BEWARE! Leprechauns are not easy to catch. They just might escape your trap and get into mischief.
I had no idea there were so many fun and easy Leprechaun crafts to make. With these crafts, you can know learn how to make a leprechaun trap
Fun Leprechaun Traps
Leprechaun traps are a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Kids made traps from everyday household items and try to lure the leprechaun into the trap with gold. Traps are set the night before St. Patrick’s Day and the fun is to wait to see if you’re actually able to the mischievous creature.
Many times, the leprechaun will cause some sort of mischief while he’s trying to steal the gold. And, most times they find a way to take the gold, trip the trap but manage to avoid being caught. The concept is very similar to putting cookies out for Santa.
- Cereal Box Trap: Customize your cereal box to catch a leprechaun!
- Pot of Gold Trap: Create your own DIY pot of gold!
- Rainbow Stick Trap: Rainbow colored Leprechaun trap made from popsicle sticks
- Lego Trap: Build your custom trap with legos!
How to Make a Leprechaun Trap
These fun Leprechaun Traps show you how to make a leprechaun trap. They’re easy and fun to make.
- How to make a Leprechaun Trap: Smart tips on how to catch a Leprechaun
- Rainbow Cake Leprechaun Trap: Smell the sweet buttercream and vanilla cake and hop right in.
- Gift Box Trap: Reuse your gift boxes to make a specialty trap!
- Soda Bottle Trap: Reuse a soda bottle to customize your trap!
How to Catch a Leprechaun
If you’re wondering how to catch a leprechaun, I’ll be the first to tell you it’s almost impossible. These traps and mischief ideas will definitely inspire you.
- How to Catch a Leprechaun: Try all these fun ways to catch a Leprechaun!
- Pot of Gold Trap: Easy way to catch a Leprechaun!
- Leprechaun Hotel: The Leprechauns needs a place to stay!
- What to do when you don’t catch a leprechaun: How to catch a Leprechaun successfully
- Leprechaun Mischief Ideas: Be sneaky with these Leprechaun ideas!
More Leprechaun Trap Ideas
- How to Build a Leprechaun Trap
- Leprechaun Footprint Decals: Decorate with Leprechaun footprints!
- Leprechaun Trap Kit: Everything you need to have to catch a Leprechaun!
More Recipes You Might Like
- 30 Minute Shepherd’s Pie
- Easy Irish Soda Bread
- Easy Shamrock Chips
- Easy Shamrock Pretzels
- Crave Worthy Recipes Made with Guinness Stout
Looking for more? Check out all of the St Patricks Day food ideas on It Is a Keeper.