These Reese’s Puff Treats are one of our favorite dessert no bake recipes.
My family loves anything chocolate and peanut butter. Seriously, what’s not to love?! When I came up with these Reese’s Puff Treats I knew they would be an instant hit.
They are so easy to make and ready in under 15 minutes. And, the extra chocolate and peanut butter take them over the top!
Reese’s Puffs are one of my son’s favorite cereals. He loves the flavor (and the commercials on TV)!
And, he was thrilled to see the new Skytones game on the back of the box. He’s a huge Skylanders fan and it always playing it on our Wii. Now, he can play this version with his friends and take the fun offline.
General Mills and Skylanders have teamed up to offer an exclusive Skystones game free with your favorite boxes of cereal. Hidden inside specially marked Big G cereals, you will find Skystones cards that you can use on the game board found on the back of the cereal box.
There are four Skystones game card sets to collect, each with a downloadable code to unlock characters in the popular mobile Skylanders game.
You can also find Skylines game card sets and game boards on other participating Big G brands, including Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Cheerios, Fruity Cheerios, Reese’s Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Lucky Charms, Trix and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
These Reese’s Puffs Treats are a fun and easy snack that I can make for him and his friends while they are playing Skytones.
What is your favorite dessert no bake recipe? Leave a comment and let me know.
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of the KW on It is a Keeper! Including these:
Dessert No Bake Recipes: Reese’s Puff Treats
Reese's Puff Treats
- 5 cups Reese's Puff cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Place cereal in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Stir for 2 additional minutes.
- Remove marshmallow mixture from heat and pour over cereal.
- Stir to combine.
- Press into greased 13x9 pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips in the microwave on high for 30 second increments until melted.
- Spread peanut butter over the top of the treats.
- Pour melted chocolate on top and spread with a spatula.
- All to cool completely before serving.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/