If you love quick easy dessert recipes, then you will love these Mini Fillo Apple Pie Bites.
Sometimes I don’t know which is better, the apple pie filling or the flaky crust, they both make a delicious combination.
If you feel like serving up something warm and delicious at your next party try making this quick easy dessert recipe. These mini apple pies use mini fillo cups to save time. You can usually find them in your grocer’s freezer section near the pie crust and desserts.
These only takes 10 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to bake. It really doesn’t get easier than that!
Oh, and these also make a great quick easy appetizer, too!
Looking for more apple pie recipes? Give these a try!
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Easy Appetizers: Mini Fillo Apple Pie Bites
- 1 pkg mini filo
- 1 Apple, medium tart
- 3 TBSP Butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat a small sauce pan to medium low heat. Add butter and finely chopped apple. Simmer until apple begins to get soft.
- Add cinnamon and simmer 5 minutes more, turning down heat if necessary
- Add filo cups to a baking sheet. The add 1 rounded tsp apple filling to each cup
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Server warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream