This easy Chicken and Peppers Stir Fry recipe is one of my family’s favorite dinner recipes: quick easy meals.
My kids are all involved in swimming so during swim season–which is pretty much year round– I am always looking for quick and easy dinners that I can whip up in no time and are full of flavor. For my family, Chicken and Peppers Stir Fry fits the bill perfectly!
This meal is so simple to make and it is great because I can make it earlier in the day and then just warm it up as needed later–and the longer it sits the better the flavor gets. Plus it is full of peppers so I don’t have to worry about making a vegetable side dish, it is a balanced meal in one pot!
This dish is great too because you only have to make it one way but you can make it kid friendly too. I like to make a large pot of brown rice to serve with the Stir Fry but my kids love to wrap up the chicken and peppers into a corn tortilla and eat it that way–either way it is delicious!
It is sure to be a meal that your whole family loves and you will find yourself making it time and time again!
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Dinner Recipes: Quick Easy Chicken and Peppers Stir Fry
Chicken and Peppers Stir Fry
- Add 1 tbsp oil to pan and sauté chicken until cooked through--remove to a plate
- Saute peppers in 1 tsp oil (if needed) until soft and cooked through and add chicken back into pan.
- Mix together in small bowl the soy sauce, vinegar, crushed red pepper, olive oil and sugar and pour over chicken and pepper mixture.
- Mix well and allow chicken to warm back up.
- Serve over rice or wrap filling in corn tortilla and eat.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/