This collection of 50 best party food recipes has everything you need to throw the perfect get-together. From appetizers and desserts to refreshing cocktails. SO many favorites, you won’t be able to resist! Because, after all, the part about a party is the food!
Looking for different foods to feed a crowd? These 50+ recipes include so much variation you’ll no problem picking a meal. These recipes are perfects for BBQs, hangouts and more. There are many different and unique recipes fit for anyone and their taste buds!
Party Food Recipes Main Dishes
These main dish party food recipes are to die for! They are ALL packed with flavor and goodness, plus they feed a crowd. I love that you can even make some them ahead of time to cut down on stress on party day.
- The BEST Sloppy Joes: You can’t go wrong with an iconic sloppy joe!
- Walking Tacos: Such a smart idea without all the mess!
- The BEST Sausage & Peppers: The smell will have you fall in love!
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: I can already taste the tenderness!
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork: Sounds strange? But tastes great!
- Super Strombolis: Treat your guests with this amazing Italian signature!
- Chicken Fried Steak Bites: Add this to your recipe book because it is a staple!
- Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad: Full of SouthWest flavor!
- Italian Sandwich Roll-Ups: Easy and simple to eat!
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites: Anything tastes good when it’s wrapped in bacon!
- Potato Skin Bites: Make these for literally any occasion!
- Big Mac Sliders: An easy and quick meal to put together!
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders: Perfect to feed a crowd!
- Meatball Sliders: So juicy and delicious!
- Hot Dog Nuggets: A must-have at any party or event!
Food for a Crowd Side Dishes
These party food recipes for side dishes are perfect for a crowd that you are trying to impress! The best part is – most of them can be doubled, tripled or halved based on the size of your party. Try them all!
- Mexican Street Corn Salad: These flavors can pack a punch!
- Broccoli Slaw: Replace cabbage with broccoli for an even better taste!
- The Best Coleslaw: Such a classic and yummy side you can’t live without!
- Sriracha Slaw: Add some spice to your coleslaw!
- Tomato and Asparagus Salad: This will taste like Spring in your mouth!
- Fruit Studded Jello Salad: Fresh jello with a juicy fruit surprise!
- Antipasta Platter: A great combination of meats and cheeses!
- Brown Sugar Grilled Pineapple: The essential side to any summer dish!
- Garlic Pull Apart Bread: A new twist on garlic bread that you won’t forget!
- Slow Cooker Party Meatballs: Sweet but with a little bit of a nice kick!
Party Food Ideas for Kids
These party food recipes for kids are perfect if they are picky eaters because they are guaranteed to love every one of them. So easy and quick to make you won’t believe it.
- Apple Cheddar Kabobs: Kids will love the sweet and salty sensation!
- Silly Apple Bites: These are silly and great to eat without feeling guilty about your kids eating bad!
- Rainbow Fruit Cups: Make fruit more fun to eat with colors!
- DIY Candy Necklaces: This will be a hit for sure because who doesn’t love candy!
- Mickey Mouse Cupcakes: Adorable Mickey Mouse Cones with a homemade chocolate Mickey Mouse cupcake toppers.
- Rainbow Layered Jello: Wow your guests with this layered rainbow jello recipe!
- Octopus Shaped Pizzas: Get fun and creative with such a simple snack!
- Apple Fruit “Donuts”: Trick your kids with this delicious healthy snack!
- Rainbow Banilla Bites: Nothing tastes better than vanilla!
- Oero Penguins: These adorable treats will have your kids grabbing for more!
- Fried Mac and Cheese Bites: Who isn’t a fan of mac & cheese.. especially in bite form!
Party Food Ideas Buffet Appetizers & Dips
Round out your event with these appetizer party food recipes. These starters and dips will be the talk of the party… but make sure not to fill up on these, even though it will be hard!
- Hoagie Dip: A fun way to taste the deliciousness of a hoagie but in dip form!
- Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip: One of the best comfort foods!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip: This dip will be gone before you know it!
- Caramel Apple Dip: Dip into the sweetness!
- Easy Fruit Dip: Good thing it’s so easy to make because you’ll have to keep making more!
- White Pizza Dip: Try this intriguing appetizer made for everyone!
- Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots: Make these to impress your guests!
- Easy Ranch Party Crackers: You won’t be able to have just one!
- Buffalo Chicken Nachos: Spice things up with this creative recipe!
- Buffalo Chicken Empanadas: A great quick dinner and party food!
- Chocolate Pretzel Goldfish Snacks: This sweet and salty treat will leave you with wanting more!
- Spicy Grilled Jalapeno Poppers: Share this spicy goodness with your friends and family!
- Crock Pot Little Smokies: A great finger food with only 3 ingredients!
- Crock Pot Hummus: Never thought you could make hummus in a crockpot!
- Party Cheese Bread: A simple but memorable taste that will leave you wanting more!
- Bacon Ranch Blooming Bread: Every piece has a flavorful goodness to it!
- Marinated Cheese: Serve with crackers or alone!
- Ham and Swiss Sliders: Everything tastes better when they’re bite size!
- Bacon Cheddar Wrap Pinwheels: The ultimate party food!
- Stuffed Mini Peppers: Make these ahead of time and they’ll be just as good!
- Bruschetta Bread: A simple but addictive snack!
The best part about any meal is definitely the dessert! These party food recipes for desserts are creative and delicious and they are waiting for you to try them out! All of these recipes will surely be a hit!
- Snickers Poke Cake: Add this to your family favorite!
- Dreamy Lemon Curd Trifle: Add some lemon zest to your life with this dessert!
- Fresh Strawberry Poke Cake: So light and refreshing you’ll want to eat it all!
- Strawberry Trifle: This dessert is just filled with fun!
- The Ultimate Brownies: Warning: you will become obsessed!
- Muddy Buddies: Such a delicious treat to snack on whatever time of the day!
- S’mores Snack Mix: This will sure be a kids favorite!
- Cinnamon Crusted Pecans: Enjoy the great taste of sweetness when you dig in!
- No Bake Peanut Butter Crunchies: So thick and creamy!
- No Bake Snickers Pie: All the goodness but none of the stress!
- No Bake Butterfinger Pie: Easy to put together and easy to eat because it’s so good!
- No Bake Milky Way Pie: This is one of my all-time favorite candies and what better way than in pie form!
- Peanut Butter Oreo Truffles: Perfect dessert for any time of year!
- Chocolate Chip Peanut butter Dip: Try this out for a quick dessert idea!
- Creamy Cannoli Dip: The perfect dip that literally goes with anything!
- Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes: These desserts are so adorable but don’t forget that they taste amazing!
Party Beverage Ideas
These party beverages vary from virgin drinks to alcoholic drinks, perfect for kids and adults. All of these recipes are so refreshing and perfect for the summer time approaching!
- Pomegranate Lemonade: The kids and adults will love this little refreshing drink!
- Strawberry Pineapple Spritzer: A fun drink everyone will adore!
- Mint Julep*: A simple cocktail that you need to try!
- Coconut Mojito*: If this doesn’t scream summer then I don’t know what does!
- Classic Margaritas*: You can’t forget to have the signature drink at your party!
- Red Pom Pom Cocktail*: Who doesn’t love a good fruity cocktail?
- Strawberry Gin Smash*: This will quickly become your new summer drink!
- Apple Pie Moonshine*: A simple recipe that will have you drooling over how good it is!
- Fresh Mint Lemonade: Add a little mint to your classic lemonade for something special!
- Shirey Temple: A kid’s favorite drink and it never gets old!
- Watermelon Layer Drink: Only 3 steps in making this extravagant looking drink!
Shop This Recipe
- Crock Pot 6 Quart Cook and Carry Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker
- Bartender Kit
- Collapsible Food Serving Bowls
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the graduation ideas on It Is a Keeper.