This Beer Cheese Spread uses only a few simple ingredients but tastes so good!
What do you get when you combine a deep amber lager with cheddar cheese, onion, garlic and a little heat?
The most delectable concoction known to man.
This stuff is crazy good! In fact, I’d venture to say it’s sublime.
You can serve it on crackers, use it as a dip or slather it on top of a burger (my personal favorite!). Check out my Lager Bacon Burger.
It is also incredible if you make it into a grilled cheese. Pure, unadulterated deliciousness.
Once you make this recipe, you will want it again and again. It’s THAT good!
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Beer Cheese Spread
- 16 oz smoked white cheddar cheese shredded
- 16 oz sharp yellow cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 onion finely minced
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 6 oz Lager beer
- Combine cheeses, onion, garlic, Sriracha and cayenne in a bowl.
- Slowly add beer while stirring.
- Season to taste with House Seasoning Blend (or salt and pepper).
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or over night.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/