Keep boredom at bay and get into a routine this summer with this cute Summer Fun Printable.
We are officially in summer mode here. My son is so excited and already has plans for long, lazy days of Nerf wars, pool time and popsicles.
Truth be told, I’m a little afraid. As a work-from-home mom, I need to completely rework my schedule to ensure that I’m meeting all of my deadlines and getting all of my blog work done in a timely manner. That is not an easy feat when you have foam darts whizzing by your head and your desk is piled with Pokemon cards.
Plus, I also need to make sure he’s not falling off the track when it comes to reading, keeping his room clean and brushing his teeth.
To help keep us organized this summer, I created this cute Summer Fun Schedule printable (scroll down to the bottom to print your copy).
Everyday, I can plan something new to do and/or explore. I’m thinking of doing things like:
- Make it Monday when we build something or cook or bake together
- Take a Trip Tuesday where we go somewhere fun or explore somewhere new
- Nature Wednesday where we go on a hike, fishing or ride on a bike trail
- Thinking Thursday where we do a fun experiment or learn something new
- Fun Friday where we do something special like a movie or something silly (like a silly string fight)
Plus, you can add daily tasks like reading or brushing your teeth. This is sure to keep boredom at bay while making sure your kids still accomplish their daily tasks.
If you are looking for some fun inspiration, check out these summer Bridge activities or this ultimate outdoor activity kit.
Summer Fun Activities for Kids
- Ultimate Outdoor Activity Set
- Art Activity Bucket
- LEGO Chain Reactions Craft Kit
- Smithsonian Maker Lab
FREE Summer Fun Printable Download
Get the FREE Summer Fun Schedule printable here.