These easy Lemon Pepper Tuna Lettuce Wraps are flavorful and healthy lunch or snack.
My new favorite addiction is lettuce wraps. I have been eating them every day, instead of traditional bread sandwiches. Since they are low in carbs, I can enjoy them pretty much guilt free.
They are such a versatile dish…you can fill them with just about anything. For lunch, I’ve filled them with avocado chicken salad and ground chicken mixed with Asian spices.
I’ve also served them as an appetizer by filling them with my Hoagie Dip recipe. My family went crazy for them!
It’s been fun coming up with different things to put inside, but my favorite so far has been this Bumble Bee Sensations ® Seasoned Tuna Medley Bowl Lemon & Pepper.
I layered avocado(another addiction of mine) and tomatoes on top of the lettuce, piled on the tuna and drizzled on a a creamy garlic aioli.
There was so much flavor packed into each little wrap. I just couldn’t get enough.
Since this recipe is so simple you must use top quality ingredients.
Bumble Bee Sensations® is lightly marinated premium tuna. It’s perfect for meals or snacks on-the-go, or as an addition to your favorite recipe. Bumble Bee combines the highest quality tuna with the finest, restaurant-inspired ingredients.
I love the Lemon & Pepper, but it also comes in:
- Bumble Bee Sensations® Seasoned Tuna Medley Bowl Sundried Tomato & Basil
- Bumble Bee Sensations® Seasoned Tuna Medley Bowl Lemon & Pepper
- Bumble Bee Sensations® Seasoned Tuna Medley Bowl Spicy Thai Chili
- Bumble Bee® Prime Fillet® Albacore Tuna with Sundried Tomatoes & Olive Oil
- Bumble Bee® Prime Fillet® Albacore Tuna with Jalapeños & Olive Oil
- Bumble Bee® Prime Fillet® Albacore Tuna with Chipotle & Olive Oil
There are so many flavors to work my way through!
These lettuce wraps are a great light lunch or a healthy, quick snack.
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Lemon Pepper Tuna Lettuce Wraps
- 1 5 oz can Bumble Bee Sensations® Seasoned Tuna Medley Bowl Lemon & Pepper
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 head Butter lettuce
- Garlic Aioli
- Lay out four lettuce leaves.
- Place a layer of avocado on each piece of lettuce.
- Top with a helping of tuna.
- Drizzle with Garlic Aioli.
- Serve like a taco.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.