This Chipotle Lime Aioli recipe is spicy, tart and packed with flavor!
This is one of my all time favorite sauces. The creamy, zesty aioli goes great with so many things — burgers, fish and fries. Here is another favorite, classic Garlic Aioli.
I especially love it on these Chipotle Veggie Burgers.
This sauce keeps very well, just keep it stashed in the fridge.
Chipotle Lime Aioli
- 2 tablespoons chili and adobo, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use.