This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BUBBA Burger. All opinions are 100% mine.
This Chipotle Veggie Burger is a healthy grilled burger recipe!
Chipotle Veggie Burger
- 4 Bubba Veggie Burgers
- 1 tablespoon burger seasoning blend
- 1 Avocado - sliced
- 1 Tomato - sliced
- slices Red onion
- Chipotle Lime Aioli
- 4 Burger rolls - sliced
- Sprinkle each burger with an even coating of seasoning.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Place burgers on a bun and top with lettuce, tomato, avocado and aioli.
- Serve immediately.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.