Mojitos are one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes. And, these Watermelon Mojitos are summery and refreshing!
- 15 large leaves fresh mint
- 3-4 thick slices watermelon
- 12 ounces Bacardi rum
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1 lime
- Using a food processor, puree your watermelon.
- Pour two cups of pureed watermelon into a pitcher and add in your mint leaves. Using a wooden spoon, mash your mint leaves.
- Add your rum, syrup and squeeze in your lime juice. Add ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and watermelon slices.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/