Mojitos are one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes. And, these Watermelon Mojitos are summery and refreshing!
- 15 large leaves fresh mint
- 3-4 thick slices watermelon
- 12 ounces Bacardi rum
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1 lime
- Using a food processor, puree your watermelon.
- Pour two cups of pureed watermelon into a pitcher and add in your mint leaves. Using a wooden spoon, mash your mint leaves.
- Add your rum, syrup and squeeze in your lime juice. Add ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and watermelon slices.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.