This review was made possible by iConnect and Mr. Clean. I was provided with product and compensation to facilitate this post. All opinions are 100% mine.
Because I have so many recipes on my site, my kitchen really gets a work out. Some days I cook and bake five or more recipes and that can really take a toll on my cook top and sink.
Recently, I’ve been testing recipes for an upcoming bacon series (yes, BACON!) and you know what kind of mess that can make.
As a busy mom, it’s hard to find the time to take my kitchen apart and clean it from top to bottom. This is where the 15 Minute Renovation comes in.
It’s amazing what a quick 15 minute renovation can do to your home. With Mr. Clean products, you can give your home a quick face lift with very little effort.
Armed with my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner, I set my timer for 15 minutes and started tackling my cook top and sink.
First, I filled the sink with hot water and added some Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner. I let that sit for a bit while I attacked my greasy, bacon-laden cook top.
For the cook top, I used a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean up the splatters. It really worked wonders on the cook top grates, too. Cleaning the cook top took me about 10 minutes.
With that done, I moved over to the sink. I drained the sink and used my Magic Eraser to scrub the bottom, sides and top. I also tackled the drain and stopper – this area always gets particularly gross.
I gave everything a quick rinse just as my timer went off!
Not too shabby for 15 minutes, huh?! Who knew I could be so productive?!
Here are a few more 15 Minute Renovations to help spruce up your home and make it look new and fresh.
- Remove your tired, old cabinet doors in favor of an instant, updated open-shelving look! Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner can help you clean up the inside of your cabinets and get them looking like new again.
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power is sure to give your home that like-new sparkle on a variety of surfaces. It works wonders on that pesky stove top, where grease and grime accumulate in tough to clean crevices.
- A kitchen sink has to stand up to a lot of grease and can become stained over time. Before spending the money and time to replace your sink, use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to erase build-up, and make it shine like new.
- It’s not always possible to prevent grease splatter, and the kitchen backsplash takes the brunt of it. Rather than tearing down the existing tiling, breathe new life into it with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power, which can help remove the build-up.
- The inside of the refrigerator has been through a lot, including spills and being occasionally exposed to over-ripened produce. To get the shelves and interior glistening, use Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner.
- Keep your kitchen counters and islands looking shiny and untouched with Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner.
- Use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power on the shower door to help remove hard water stains, cloudy build-up and soap scum; it will save you several hundred dollars versus replacing!
- If your bathroom counter doubles as your makeup box, you’re familiar with the residue that can come from powder and hair spray. Make sure your countertop shines with Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner(even on the floors and walls).
- Buyers and sellers alike can see the value in a new bath tub. Use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to clean the dirt, soap scum ring and discoloration that has built up and you’ll fool people into thinking you had it replaced.
- Swapping out cabinet hardware, particularly brass, is a great way to update a home. But, if your hardware just needs a face lift, use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to remove dirt and scus, and make it sparkle like new.
- Often times buying or selling means needing a fresh coat of paint. One trick to avoid the time and cost is to use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to swipe away scus, dirt and build-up from molding or trim, baseboards and doors!
- Floors can become dull and underwhelming over time. Before stripping up hardwood or tile, Mr. Clean Concentrated Multi-Surface Cleaner can get them shining like new again! (Note: For finished wood use dilute only.)
- Winter months can take a toll on your fireplace. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power can help eliminate smudges and markings left around the hearth, wood trim and fireplace screen to return it to a like-new fireplace.
- Get creative with vintage pieces that no longer seem to have a use. Like bringing back to life a retro vinyl or plastic chair with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power to add unique and practical new décor pieces to your home. (Just be sure to test a small area with light pressure before use on antiques.)
- Still have crayon marks on your walls or remnants of how tall little Johnnie was each year? Help remove them with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power, but be sure to snap a picture first for posterity!
(Note: As with any cleaning product, we recommend testing a small area before using on an entire surface.)
WANT MORE #15MINRENO IDEAS?
JOIN THE TWITTER PARTY:
Date: August 5th at 8pmCST
Celebrity Guest: Johnathan Scott of HGTV Property Brothers
Prizes: 4 Renovation Kits including multi-use screwdriver, tape measure, various Mr. Clean product and a piece of decor.
Grand Prize: $400 GC to a Home Improvement Store
CONNECT WITH MR. CLEAN
Mr. Clean Twitter: https://twitter.com/RealMrClean
Mr. Clean Facebook: https://facebook.com/mrclean