These easy Lunchbox Kabobs are a fun way to mix up school lunches.
Can anyone tell me where the summer went? The last time I looked it was July 4th, now the end of August is rearing it’s ugly head. This summer just seemed to fly by.
Now that the back-t0-school season is upon us, we’re back to early bed times, soccer practice and packing lunch boxes.
If your little ones are bored with traditional sandwiches, try putting the sandwich on a stick! I know that my son will anything if I put it on a stick.
These Lunch Box Kabobs are super easy to make and can even be assembled the night before. They are also completely customizable. Try some of these other combinations:
- Turkey and Cooper cheese with cucumbers
- Salami and provolone with bell peppers
- Chicken and Monterey Jack cheese with pickles
- Roast beef and Swiss with olives
The possibilities are endless!
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Lunch Box Kabobs
- 12 inch chunks of cheddar cheese - about 1
- 12 slices deli ham
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Place one cherry tomato on a wooden skewer and slide it near one end.
- Add 3 pieces of ham and 3 pieces of cheese, alternating as you go.
- Top off the skewer with a cherry tomato.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.