These easy BBQ Chicken Tacos are a super easy supper.
If you’ve been with me for a while, you know that I love meal planning. It’s one of the things that keeps me sane on busy weeknights.
With so many after school activities and commitments, it can be hard to get homework done and dinner on the table. For nights like this, I like to have an arsenal of quick and easy meals that can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
These easy BBQ Chicken Tacos are one of those meals! They come together in about 20 minutes so they’re perfect for those nights when you’re running around like a crazy loon trying to get everything done.
The one thing that makes these tacos so easy are Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips.
They’re all white meat with 100% natural ingredients – so I can feel good about serving them to my family. Plus, they cook up quickly so they’re perfect for busy nights. You can find these Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips at my local Walmart in the freezer aisle.
This year, I’m planning to help my son’s school with the Tyson Project A+™ Program.
The Tyson Project A+™ program is one of the simplest ways to support your school. Just clip and redeem Tyson Project A+ labels from packages of Tyson® products.
For every label submitted, your school will receive 24¢ to use for things such as:
- Art Supplies
- Athletic Equipment
- Band Instruments
- School Trips
- School Performances
- Clubs & Activities
- Special Events
It’s easy to participate. Just check to see if your child’s school is already enrolled. There’s a handy search box on the site. If they are enrolled, just clip the label from participating Tyson ® products and send them to your school coordinator.
If your school is not yet enrolled, they can easily do so online. This fantastic program is another way you can help your school earn the supplies it needs just by purchasing the Tyson ® products you already love!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Easy Quick Dinner Recipes: BBQ Chicken Tacos
Easy BBQ Chicken Tacos
- 4 soft taco shells
- 4 Tyson crispy chicken strips
- 1/2 cup coleslaw
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 dill pickle - minced
- Prepare chicken according to package directions (I used the microwave)
- Place about ⅛ cup coleslaw in taco shell.
- Slice chicken into thin strips; place strips on top of coleslaw.
- Drizzle BBQ sauce on top of chicken.
- Top with 1/4 of the minced dill pickle.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.