This Slow Cooker Luau Meatloaf is a fun (and healthy twist) on a favorite comfort food. It will quickly become one of your favorite easy crock pot recipes.
We don’t do meatloaf in our house a lot because it tends to be just a chunk of meat which I’m not a huge fan of. And although the traditional meatloaf is fantastic comfort food sometimes it’s nice to shake things up a bit. My go to version is made with ground turkey, veggies, and even pineapple!
Now, usually I make this in the oven but in California apparently fall is taking it’s sweet time to arrive. So I decided to try it out in the slow cooker. My slow cooker is in high demand over the summer and often even during the winter. And I love that I can cook a variety of meats and make lots of different kinds of meals like Orange and Lemon Turkey, Hungarian Goulash, or Sticky Pineapple Chicken. The best part is it’s ready to go when I get home.
So into the slow cooker my meatloaf went and it came out amazingly moist. It did kind of fall apart as I tried to cut a piece out but honestly nobody in my family seemed to mind anyways.
Do you use your slow cooker? If you don’t use it, what are your biggest objections to using it?
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Easy Crock Pot Recipes: Luau Meatloaf
Slow Cooker Luau Meatloaf
- Combine egg, soy sauce, and ketchup in a large bowl. Add rest of the ingredients and gently mix the meat loaf together. Pat meat into a slow cooker and cover. Cook on low heat for 3-4 hours.
- Pairs well with BBQ sauce or teriyaki sauce.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.