These Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Nachos are one of my favorite
Tools Used to Make This Recipe
Slow Cooker: This is my favorite – it’s a workhorse in my kitchen!
Slow Cooker Liners: I always use these – clean up is super simple!
Meat Shredding Forks: These make shredding pulled pork a cinch!
More Recipes You Might Like
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Apple Cider Sauce
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- Instant Pot BBQ Ribs
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Slow Cooker recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Nachos
- 1 package Campbell’s Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Sauce
- 3-4 pounds lean pork tenderloin
- 1 bag restaurant style tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup red onion - sliced thinly
- 16 oz Colby-Jack cheese - shredded
- Place the pork tenderloin in a 6 quart slow cooker and pour Campbell’s Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Sauce over top. Cook on low for 6-7 hour or until fork tender.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker with sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread tortillas out on an oven safe platter or in a cast iron skillet.
- Spread onions out on top of the tortillas.
- Spread shredded pork and sauce evenly on top of the tortillas.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.