These Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Nachos are one of my favorite
Easy Tailgating Recipe: Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Nachos
Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Nachos
- 1 package Campbell’s Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Sauce
- 3-4 pounds lean pork tenderloin
- 1 bag restaurant style tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup red onion sliced thinly
- 16 oz Colby-Jack cheese shredded
Place the pork tenderloin in a 6 quart slow cooker and pour Campbell’s Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Sauce over top. Cook on low for 6-7 hour or until fork tender.
Remove pork from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker with sauce.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spread tortillas out on an oven safe platter or in a cast iron skillet.
Spread onions out on top of the tortillas.
Spread shredded pork and sauce evenly on top of the tortillas.
Top with shredded cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Campbell’s – Made for Real, Real Life