These Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Nachos are one of my favorite
Tools Used to Make This Recipe
Slow Cooker: This is my favorite – it’s a workhorse in my kitchen!
Slow Cooker Liners: I always use these – clean up is super simple!
Meat Shredding Forks: These make shredding pulled pork a cinch!
More Recipes You Might Like
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with Apple Cider Sauce
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- Instant Pot BBQ Ribs
- Bourbon Glaze
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Slow Cooker recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 1 package Campbell’s Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Sauce
- 3-4 pounds lean pork tenderloin
- 1 bag restaurant style tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup red onion sliced thinly
- 16 oz Colby-Jack cheese shredded
- Place the pork tenderloin in a 6 quart slow cooker and pour Campbell’s Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Sauce over top. Cook on low for 6-7 hour or until fork tender.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker with sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread tortillas out on an oven safe platter or in a cast iron skillet.
- Spread onions out on top of the tortillas.
- Spread shredded pork and sauce evenly on top of the tortillas.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/