Planning on shopping and snagging some Cyber Monday deals? I have my best tips and links to help you save on your favorite products!
*Disclosure: I was provided with items to facilitate this post. All opinions are 100% my own. This post also contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure policy here.
If you’re looking to take advantage of all of the Cyber Monday deals and discounts, I have some tips, links and printables to help you save more.
Watch my Cyber Monday Shopping Tips TV Segment
I shared a bunch of my best tips and tricks with Ryan Leckey on the WNEP morning news (my local ABC affiliate) recently. Check out the clips here!
Tips for Cyber Monday Shopping
- Sign up for Amazon Prime (if you don’t already have it). By signing up for the free 30 day trial now, you can take advantage of free 2 day shipping on items eligible for Prime and get access to special deals and discounts. Plus, you can get instant access to thousands of movies, TV episodes and borrow Kindle books. Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
- Do your homework. A deal isn’t great if the product gets bad reviews.
- Know your prices. Sometimes online retails will inflate original prices so they can give deep discounts for Cyber Monday.
- Read the return policies. Understand what the retailers return policies are before you purchase an item online.
- Keep track of what you ordered. Download a copy of my free Online Shopping Printable below.
- Save receipts and confirmations in a separate folder in your inbox.
- Use retailer coupon codes from sites like retailmenot.com. You can find discounts and offers for all kinds of retailers.
- Earn cash back on your purchases by using sites like eBates. These sites help you earn cash back while shopping your favorite online retailers such as Walmart, Amazon, Ulta and many more!
Online Shopping Printable
Download my free Online Shopping Printable.
More Posts You Might Like