These Nutella Peanut Butter Crescents are an easy snack recipe that you can whip up in a matter of minutes.
My family loves Nutella. My son will put it on just about anything he eats. I kid you not. In fact, one of his favorite things to eat is a peanut butter, jelly and Nutella sandwich. Yep, all three smooshed together between slices of bread. He eats several of these each week.
That got me thinking….what other combinations could I make? I immediately thought of these Nutella Cinnamon Roll Ups that I made and lightbulb went off.
I combined both recipes and came up with these Nutella Peanut Butter Crescents. The result was super yummy and incredibly easy. My son even helped whip up a batch.
I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate and these crescents add the unmistakable flavor of hazelnuts too. All you need is a big glass of milk!
These crescents are easy enough to whip up on a moments notice. And, are the perfect after school treat. Or, late night snack. Or both. I’ll let you decide.
Easy Snack Recipe: Nutella & Peanut Butter Crescents
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- ⅛ cup peanut butter
- ⅛ cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll each crescent roll and separate into triangles.
- Spread an a thin layer of peanut butter on each triangle.
- Spread a thin layer of Nutella on each triangle.
- Roll each triangle, starting at the wide end.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/