It’s not Easter without decorated eggs! Here are 12 fun and unique Easter Egg Decorating Ideas kids love!
One of my favorite memories as a kids was gathering around the kitchen table decorating Easter eggs. I can remember going to the grocery store and buying dozens of eggs. My mom would have all of her pots going on the stove to hard boil every single one of them.
We always used the classic Easter egg coloring kits. You know…the ones where you made the vinegar solution and added the fizzy color tablet. I loved to watch the liquid change in front of our eyes.
Remember the smell? A funky cross between cooked eggs and vinegar. It brings back memories. Today there are so many more Easter egg decorating ideas. From glow in the dark and marbled to etched and glittered. There are just so many more Easter egg coloring ideas for kids today. I’ll admit I’m a little bit jealous.
But now I get to enjoy this favorite past time with my son.
- Rock Troll Easter Eggs -Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Rock Troll Easter Eggs -Frugal Foodie Mama
- Dremel drilled Easter eggs -Ashlee Marie
- Crackin’ Me Up! Mosaic Eggs -Say Not Sweet Anne
- Easter Egg Decorating-Resists with Stickers -Creative Connections for Kids
- Dye Easter Egg with Kool Aid -A Grande Life
- Book Pages Easter Eggs -Ashlee Marie
- Crystal Eggs -Blitz and Giggles
- Dye Eggs with Food Dye -Ashlee Marie
- Galaxy Easter Egg Tutorial -Dream a Little Bigger
- Shaving Cream Dyed Eggs -Crafty Morning
- Watercolor Easter Eggs -Oh My Creative
More Fun Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
You’ll Love These Easter Ideas Too
- Easter Basket Ideas Kids Love
- Non Candy Easter Basket Fillers
- Easter Brunch Recipes
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipes
Get more Easter recipes kids love.