Here are some great Easter egg coloring ideas that are great for kids! Not only is it great for kids, these ideas make beautiful Easter egg decorations.
Easter is a fantastic holiday to spend time with your family. There’s nice spring weather, food, Easter egg hunts and most importantly, children! Children love to decorate Easter eggs, and why wouldn’t they? It is an enjoyable activity that puts a smile on their faces.
You can fill Easter eggs with almost anything like; lots of candy, prizes and even money! If you love Easter, these Easter egg decorations are perfect for you and your loved ones.
Easter Egg Coloring Ideas
We all want our Easter eggs to be colorful and unique! Here are some cool ways to color or design your Easter eggs this Easter.
- Beautiful Flower Easter Egg Decorations -Flower Power!
- Rock Troll Easter Eggs -Rock Trolls That’ll Make You Smile
- Dremel drilled Easter eggs -“HOLEY” Egg Decorations
- Crackin’ Me Up! Mosaic Eggs – Patterns That Will Make Your Egg Stand Out
- Easter Egg Decorating-Resists with Stickers – Using Stickers For a Fantastic Resist Dye Effect
- Book Pages Easter Eggs -Book Pages? That’s Right! Using Book Pages Can Be An Awesome Way To Decorate Your Eggs!
Dying Easter Eggs With Food Coloring and More
There are many ways that you could dye your Easter eggs this Easter. Take your pick as to which way you would like to dye yours.
All of these options are quick, easy and fun!
- Dye Eggs with Food Dye – Food Dye Fun!
- Dye Easter Egg with Kool Aid – Did You Know You Could Dye Eggs With Kool-Aid?
- Shaving Cream Dyed Eggs – Shaving Cream Can Be Used For More Than Just Shaving
- Color Easter Eggs With Natural Dyes – Would You Rather Use Natural Dyes? This Is The Place For You
- Dye Eggs in Vivid Colors – Vivid Colors Are The Best Colors
More Fun Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the Easter recipes on It Is a Keeper.