Show Mom how much you love her with these Mothers Day crafts for kids and other meaningful Mothers Day gift ideas. They are easy to make and come from the heart.
Instead of buying mom a gift, make her one with these meaningful Mothers Day crafts for kids and other meaningful Mothers Day gifts. They are simple and fun and are sure to put a smile on Mom’s face.
There are over 30 ideas to inspire you, including funny mothers day gifts that will sure make Mom laugh. Don’t worry about spending too much money, these are cheap mothers day gifts that Mom will love!
Easy & Cheap Mothers Day Gifts
Need to save some money this Mother’s Day? Here are some cheap mothers day gifts that are easy on the wallet but big on love. They’re gifts that come from the heart, regardless of how much you spend.
You can even pair some of these gifts with some homemade mothers day cards.
- DIY Maternity Dress Up-Cycle Pillow Cover: Find Mom’s old clothes to make this cute pillow!
- Giant Tissue Flower: Use some old colorful tissue paper to make mom beautiful flowers!
- Family Tree Canvas: Make Mom a beautiful canvas of her family that she can hang anywhere!
- Dry-Erase Glass Calendar: This gift is perfect for Mom’s office or for home!
- Manicure or Pedicure in a Jar: Treat Mom to a DIY mani & pedi! Pick out her favorite colors!
- Frosted Paper Gardenia: Make this beautiful flower and attach it to a card or a gift!
Mothers Day Gift Ideas DIY
Craft time! Here are some fun mothers day gift ideas DIY style. Get Mom’s favorite paint color and favorite stencils and grab the whole family for some fun crafts! Mom will love the meaningful mothers day gifts that you made her!
- DIY Stenciled Hot Pad Holder: Make Mom her own personalized pot holder!
- Easy DIY Wire Wrapped Mother’s Necklace: Mom will love this homemade necklace! She can wear it with anything!
- DIY Love Quote Coaster:Make Mom her own coaster that she can use at home or with company!
- Mother’s Day Vase Craft:Get or make your own fake flowers to put into this DIY vase!
- Family Art Pillow: Give Mom homemade pillow with the whole family’s name on it!
- Recipe Holder: Make Mom a place where she can store and easily access her recipes!
Homemade Mothers Day Cards
There is nothing like a homemade card to tell Mom you love her!
Give Mom the gift of words this Mother’s Day with these homemade mothers day cards! Pair it with a gift or give it to her alone, but Mom will love how meaningful these mothers day gifts are!
- Ribbon Laced Mother’s Day Card: Get some of Mom’s favorite colors and some ribbon and make your own Mother’s Day card
- Mother’s Day Printable: Need a quick and last minute card? This printable is perfect for Mom!
- DIY String Art Card: Instead of ribbon, grab some string and make Mom a card!
- Handmade Mothers Day Card: Grab some cupcake liners and buttons for this easy DIY Mother’s Day card!
- Button Flower Mother’s Day Card: Find some old buttons or get some new ones for this fun card!
- DIY Mother’s Day Card: Make Mom a card with photos from the past!
Clever & Funny Mothers Day Gifts
Put a smile on Mom’s face with these clever & funny mothers day gifts. They are great mothers day gift ideas DIY.
They are sure to make Mom laugh!
- Mommy’s Sippy Cup Wine Glass: Make Mom her own wine glass!
- DIY Mother’s Day Wreath: Use some old paper and make a fun wreath Mom can hang anywhere!
- 52 Things I Love About You: Find an old deck of cards or buy a new one to tell Mom all the things you love about her!
- Slippers Gift: Give Mom some slippers but throw in some goodies that she will love!
Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
These crafts are perfect for your kids of all ages to make! Mom will love the homemade gifts!
They are also really cheap mothers day gifts that Mom will love! Check out these simple mothers day gift ideas DIY for the kids to make!
- Thumbprint Caterpillar Flower Pot: Make Mom a cute flower pot with your own personal touch!
- Personalized Photo Block: Find Mom’s favorite photos for this fun craft!
- Polka Dot Tea Towels: Grab some paint and make Mom some customized towels!
- Homemade Mother’s Day Mugs: Get some blank mugs and draw Mom a picture to show her how much you love her!
- You Are My Sunshine Keepsake: This gift is bright and prefect for Mom can hang anywhere!
- Shhh Mommy’s Sleeping: Mom will love this cute door handle craft!
- Hand Painted Reusable Shopping Bags: Get some blank reusable shopping bags and some paint and make Mom some bags she take take grocery shopping!
Meaningful Mothers Day Gifts: Relaxation Edition
From scrubs to lotions to bath bombs, give Mom the ultimate relaxation gift! She will love it!
Check out these mothers day gift ideas DIY spa! They are fun to make and smell great!
- Cotton Candy Lip Scrub: This fun color lip scrub is perfect for Mom!
- Lavender Bath Bombs: Make Mom a relaxing bath bomb!
- DIY Bath Salts: These are perfect for Mom to throw into her bath when she needs to relax!
- Green Tea Face Lotion: Make your own lotion that is great for relaxation!
- Two Ingredient Heart Soap: This easy soap is perfect for Mom!
- Lemon Cream Body Butter: This body butter is great for smooth and refreshing skin!
- Peppermint Cream for Dry Feet: Make Mom some foot cream that is prefect after a long day at work!
- DIY Root Beer Sugar Scrub: This tasty scrub is great for exfoliation!
Shop This Collection
More Recipes You Might Like
- Graduation Party Printables
- Going the Extra Mile
- Skilled Beef Pot Pie
- Filet Mignon in Sherry Mushroom Cream Sauce
Looking for more? Check out all of the unique gift ideas on It Is a Keeper.