Show your teachers how much you appreciation them with these adorable, easy-to-make teacher appreciation gifts ideas and printables.
- Key to My Success – It Is a Keeper
- Donut Thank You Gift Tags-Happiness is Homemade
- Thanks a Latte – A Grande Life
- Heartfelt Thank You – Love, Life and Thyme
- EOS Lip Balm Teacher’s Gift Printable-The Suburban Mom
- Thanks a Latte Printable-Eighteen 25
- Gift Card Boxes-The Polka Dot Posie
15 Teacher Appreciation Gifts Ideas & Printables
- Simple Teacher Appreciation Note – Real Housemoms
- We Need S’More Teachers Like You – Crystal and Comp
- Thanks for a Jolly Year – Written Reality
- Thanks for Chewsing to Teach – Crystal and Comp
- You Have Quenched my Thirst for Knowledge – The Pinning Mama
- A Tea-Rific Teacher – Crystal and Comp
- Teacher Savers – One Creative Mommy
- Teacher Appreciation Letter – Carrie Elle
I’m so grateful for my son’s teachers. Our school district really does have the most caring and devoted educators and administrators. Not only are they shaping their minds but they go above and beyond to make sure that our children are very well take care of.
Teachers play such an influential role in our children’s lives that honoring them once a year is a little thing we can do to say thank you.
Why not pair one of the printables above with a beautiful flower arrangement like this Be Happy bouquet from Teleflora. It’s sure to brighten your favorite teacher’s day.
This bright and cheery arrangement is a blend of daisies and yellow roses arranged in a reusable smiley face mug. It’s sure to let your favorite teach know how much you appreciate all that they do.
During the week of May 8 -12, anyone who purchases Teleflora’s Be Happy Bouquet with Roses will receive 20 percent off their order. You can order yours here.
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!