These easy Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges are an easy side dish that is bursting with flavor.
Nothing goes better with a big, juicy burger than fries. But, instead of the fried version, I like to make these easy baked potato wedges.
I coat them in an amazing garlic parmesan topping that just oozes flavor. I love the way they turn golden brown. The edges get crispy while the insides are amazingly tender.
This recipe uses my signature House Seasoning blend. I just love this stuff. It’s a combination of salt, pepper and some seasonings. It really brings out the flavor of whatever you add it to and kicks it up a few notches.
I make a big batch and use it on everything.
Because this recipe is so simple, it’s important to use good, quality ingredients. Don’t skimp. Use freshly minced garlic and grate the parmesan right from the wedge of cheese. It’s worth it. Trust me on this.
These are one of my family’s favorite side dishes for burgers and steaks. I’ve even served them for breakfast along side bacon and eggs.
- 4 large Russet potatoes scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons House Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- Scrub potatoes and slice into wedges.
- Put potato wedges into a large bowl and drizzle olive oil over top.
- Add House Seasoning blend to bowl and toss to coat, ensuring all potatoes have an even coating.
- Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet, skin side down.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter and add minced garlic.
- Cook garlic in melted butter for 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- As soon as potatoes come out of the oven brush them with the garlic butter and toss with parmesan cheese.
- Top with parsley and serve.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/