Beer isn’t just for drinking. Some of the best recipes are infused with your favorite ale. Check out these incredible 20+ recipes made with beer.
Don’t get me wrong, I love to sit back with a tall, cold bottle of my favorite lager. But beer is not just for drinking. Some of my favorite recipes are infused with the undeniable flavor of beer.
This collection has everything from sandwiches to side dishes and even dessert!
20+ Recipes Made with Beer
- Slow Cooker Beer Braised Short Ribs – It Is a Keeper
- Beer Caramelized Onions-It is a Keeper
- Beer Cheese Spread – It Is a Keeper
- Caribbean Jerk Shrimp – It Is a Keeper
- Buttery Honey Beer Bread-Cook Nourish Bliss
- Guinness and Onion Soup-Seeded at the Table
- Pretzel Crusted Chicken with Cheesy Beer Sauce-Handle the Heat
- Brie & Cheddar Apple Beer Soup-Half Baked Harvest
- Beer Brownies-Dessert for Two
- Beer Battered Fish Tacos-My Recipes
- Crock Pot Guinness Corned Beef and Cabbage-Tammilee Tips
- Beer Battered Onion Rings-Eclectic Recipes
- Apple Beer Cupcakes-Brown Sugar
- Beer Butter Mushrooms-Killing Thyme
- Guinness Chocolate Pudding-Sprinkle Bakes
- Garlic Beer Marinated Chicken-Plain Chicken
- Beer Soaked and Smoked Baby Back Ribs-Mom Endeavors
- Warm Beer Cheese Dip-Dip Recipe Creations
- Garlic Bacon and Beer Macaroni and Cheese-Erica’s Recipes
- Spicy Beer Shrimp-Chocolate Moosey
- Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake-Eats Well with Others
- Game Day Beer Chili-Self Proclaimed Foodie
- Beer Cheese Chicken Pretzel Sliders-Buns in My Oven
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!