I’ve been blogging for a while now and, over the years, I’ve come to rely a few tools to help me tackle my to-do list. These are some of my favorite blogging tools.
As bloggers, our to-do list can be a mile long. Between creating content, photographing, social media and website administration it’s easy to fall behind and become overwhelmed.
The trick to tackling your to-do list is to stay organized. These are some of the apps and tools I use to stay organized and get things done.
1. Tailwind: I can easily schedule hundreds of pins in a matter of minutes using Tailwind. Scheduling pins through Tailwind’s interface is virtually effortless. I’ve tried many Pinterest scheduling options and this is, by far, the best solution. You can get a free trial here.
2. Evernote: I use Evernote to organize and store information that I always need to reference. Some of the information I store in Evernote includes: About Me information for sponsored post applications, affiliate links, research for blog posts and so much more! Here is a great guide on getting the most out of with Evernote.
3. Wunderlist: I use this free to-do list app on my phone and computer to keep me on top of deadlines. I love the reminder feature and how information is shared between my phone and laptop.
4. Hootsuite: I use Hootsuite to schedule my Instagram posts. This has been a HUGE time-saver for me. I can easily create my instagram post, schedule the day/time that I want it to post and, when it’s time, Hootsuite sends a notification to my phone so I can easily publish the post to Instagram. It’s one of the easist solutions I’ve found. You can also link Hootsuite to all of your Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages, profiles and groups.
5. A planner: I go old-school with this one and use an old fashioned paper planner. There is just something about writing my appointments and reminders in the planner that makes me happy. Plus, I get to use all kinds of pretty highlighters to keep things organized (and that makes me REALLY happy).
Occasionally, I recommend products that I’ve used and loved. If you click on my referral link, at no additional cost to you, I may earn an affiliate commission on your purchase. Thank you for your support of Itisakeeper.com.