This easy homemade Mojito salad dressing recipe tastes just like my favorite cocktail!
I received product in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.
My favorite cocktail of all time is definitely a mojito! I love the combination of fresh mint and tart lime. They go together perfectly!
One afternoon, I was experimenting with a salad and I needed a dressing. Maybe it was the oppressive summer humidity or maybe it was near cocktail time because all I could think about were mojitos.
I whipped up this quick and easy salad dressing using Torani Mojito Mint syrup and a few other ingredients from the fridge. The syrup provided the sweet, minty flavor that took this dressing over the top.
It was crazy good! I wanted to drizzle it on EVERYTHING! This recipe is definitely a keeper!
More Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the Dressings, Sauces and Seasonings on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Mojito Salad DressingPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Torani Mojito Mint syrup
- 1 lime - juiced
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.